Tuesday 1 November 2016

Carpet Cleaning Service VA Beach

A few months ago, we invested in the flooring in our house. We got very expensive and nice carpets which complemented the interior design of our house very nicely. For the first few weeks, they looked really fresh and pretty. But since my house has kids and a dog, the carpets started to look dull and stained after those first few weeks.

I cleaned the stains whenever they appeared on the carpets but it just got stained again because no parent can control their kids from staining the floors and carpets all the time. So, the carpet suffered from the general wear and tear that happens in a house that has kids and pets.

The carpet manufacturing company recommended that we get our carpets professionally cleaned at least every 12 months. But our carpets looked like it needed some special treatment after just 7 months. So, we looked up good carpet cleaning companies in the VA Beach area and chose Eco Carpet Pro for cleaning our carpet.


They got to my house on time as scheduled and worked efficiently and quickly. In just one day, my carpet was transformed completely. Now, when I look at my carpet, it looks as good as new. I am very pleased with Eco Carpet Pro. We had an area rug too that needed cleaning, so we got them to deep clean that one too and the results were same as they were with our carpets. I’ll definitely call them again after a few months to get our carpets cleaned again.

No comments:

Post a Comment